Work began on the Crazy Horse Memorial in South Dakota in 1948. Those working on it now say they’ll be gone before it’s finished.
- RDH-Scharf Liftmaster 600EB Completes More than 10 Months of Operation at Codelco’s El Teniente Mine
- Come See Us at the Jobs Canada Fair in North Bay on May 29th
- Pierre Forbes Joins RDH-Scharf as the New Sales Manager for the Maritimes, the United States, and Quebec
- NEW DISTRIBUTOR ANNOUNCEMENT
- Roger Coggins Joins RDH-Scharf as the New Operations General Manager